[LinuxBIOS] r395 - in LinuxBIOSv3/mainboard: adl/msm800sev amd/norwich artecgroup/dbe61 emulation/qemu-x86

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:20:10 CEST 2007

On 6/28/07, Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> wrote:

> Is this done because every board needs this function but this one
> doesn't use it?

The LX code as written requires this function. It's not a great
situation but a read of the code reveals it's going to be a long bit
of work to resolve that.

> > +int smbus_read_byte(unsigned device, unsigned address)

Yeah, will change. I'll need to change it everywhere though. You'll
see a patch in a few minutes.

> We want an ARRAY_SIZE macro in some header file for this, it's even
> recommnended by the coding guidelines.

There ought to be nelem or some such, but I did not see it.

ron