[LinuxBIOS] r394 - in LinuxBIOSv3: mainboard mainboard/adl/msm800sev mainboard/amd/norwich mainboard/artecgroup mainboard/artecgroup/dbe61 mainboard/emulation/qemu-x86 util/dtc

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:23:08 CEST 2007

Uwe, I hesitate to ask this, since I know we've been pushing it, but
could you do some of those 'too many spaces' and such fixes? Also yank
the URLs from those files that are wrong? I could use the help. I'll
review and ack as fast as I can.

If you can do that, and we get it committed, I will change the
mainboard-part-number to mainboard-name -- I just took that name from
the existing mainboard.c files. I am not worried about the name too
much.

irq_tables.c needs to die, but that's going to be done later.

Marc, if you can fix up the DBE61 code, I'm fine with whatever you
would like to do.

Can someone review my mods for stage1.c etc.? I realize I screwed up
and committed by mistake, but it would be nice to get this acked so I
can get stage1 mods in for our other 3 boards. I need to get the
feedback and get your corrections in.

Thanks!

ron, he of the tired hands.