[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios on a braille display ?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Mar 2 11:42:27 CET 2007

Hi,

> The braille cells part is attached via serial.
>
> Note: about the braille cells part support, we already discussed about
> it on this list earlier:
> http://www.openbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2006-July/014925.html

Actually, my suggestion would be to forget that we are talking about a
braille deviceforthe moment, and to talk aboutthe braille-specific
things later.
The only thing I am trying to determine sofar is whether the device
could run LinuxBIOS ornot. Given that the device can b plugge to both a
keyboar and a screen, it makes sense to consider it just as a plain old
PC. So the real question at the moment is: can LB be run on this PC or
not.

Sébastien.