[LinuxBIOS] Accessing MCP55 internal serial UART, GPIOs

Ed Swierk eswierk at arastra.com
Wed Mar 14 06:40:39 CET 2007

On 3/13/07, Peter Stuge <stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org> wrote:
> Let a logic analyzer trigger on special read sequences on a suitable
> bus.

So far we're just using a scope with too few channels; a logic
analyzer would be pretty useful. Our plan for tomorrow is to write
special values on the LPC bus, as they should stand out from the
stream of reads from the LPC flash. IO address 0x80 should be easy to
redirect to LPC.

(I just spent a week working on a PowerPC-based system and am now
completely spoiled by the convenience of a JTAG debugger...)

--Ed