[LinuxBIOS] Accessing MCP55 internal serial UART, GPIOs

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 14 17:03:28 CET 2007

Hello!
Ed, you are describing this board as a custom one. This tells me that it
might have been made for a customer I am using it that way because I
frequently end up looking at a similar design for a project. It's the
complexities that end up stopping me. Can you provide a good photo of the
board? I freely admit that I am curious.

And I do admit that your problems with this design are not unique, I've
heard stories of problems similar to yours for the PPC family, and that's
with its own ideas of how to start up properly.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Swierk