[LinuxBIOS] Smart card

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 14 19:23:37 CET 2007

or use the poor man's ersatz smart card: usb memory stick. this has been
implemented in some mainstream motherboards already: without the key
from the stick nothing will boot up. but then I remember when last time
my ec credit card failed to work. a real PITA. may be OK for your
boss'es computer, tho