[LinuxBIOS] Issues with Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4

Bhavitavya Bhadviya mailbhavi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:15:02 CEST 2007

Hi to all LinuxBIOS guys,
         I just needed to about any issues that are seen with Gigabyte
GA-M57SLI-S4 motherboard (are they serious?). The Supported motherboard(page
of LinuxBIOS) lists this board but with yellow flag and code (WIP). I would
like to know in particular what are the troubling issues with it.
      Also if some one can suggest me a supported High end Desktop
motherboard(with socketed BIOS), I would really be obliged.

 Thanks for the help.
Bhavitavya.