[LinuxBIOS] "Designed by Nvidia" mainboard support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 30 21:24:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

yes, I know, this is (partially) old news, but since Nvidia recently
restated that they will sell their own mainboard designs under various
brand names, I thought we could seize that opportunity. If we support
one such board, all identical boards sold with other names will
magically work as well. Now the question is where we can get such
boards and whether these boards are identical with Nvidia prototypes.
A starting pointer is at
http://www.nvidia.com/object/designed_by_nvidia_590_sli.html

Regards,
Carl-Daniel