[LinuxBIOS] where do board-specific superio settings belong?

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue May 1 20:31:19 CEST 2007

I'm planning to add some EC initialization to the it8716f superio that I
suspect to be specific for the board I'm working on (gigabyte m57sli-s4) -
the offsets for the thermal sensors to make them output sane values, etc.

In what file should those changes go? Somewhere under the
mainboard/gigabyte/m57sli directory I presume, but where would be the best
place, and from where should they be called?

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>