[LinuxBIOS] [patch 0/4] AMD Geode LX support for LinuxBIOS

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 2 04:51:14 CEST 2007

Hello!
Welcome to the list, Marc Jones and to you Jordan Crouse as well.
Next question, regarding the Norwich platform, how would I be able to obtain
one when it's ready?

Essentially I am an embedded programmer, by trade, but of course some would
call it for fun, and am looking at a new platform to work with. The Geode
happens to be an interesting processor design.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi