[LinuxBIOS] Iwill DK8-HTX now runs under LinuxBIOS r2587 (Thanks)

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:25:35 CEST 2007

Hi, Alexei

I must have made some mistake so I just read this email. Thanks for
your detailed help!!

And I have another problem now, I can't see anything by serial
console. My linuxbios version is 2587. And I can see the output when
filo take over the control. I have checked the baud rate and all are
set as 115200, and the same on the PC to monitor. Do you have such
kinds of experience? Is there anything special I need to set for
serial console? Thanks very much again!

Best,
Ning