[LinuxBIOS] TPM Support

Mike Anderson mike at theptrgroup.com
Thu May 3 19:27:01 CEST 2007

I saw a feature enhancement request go in about supporting the TCG TPM
chip in LinuxBIOS.  We're interested in helping that effort.  Is there
anyone leading the charge?  Or, by virtue of mentioning it, do I become
the defacto lead ;-) ?  Are there any thoughts as to how to best measure
the LinuxBIOS and FILO portions and extend them into the PCRs?

Regards,

Mike

Mike Anderson                    703.585.9384
CTO/Chief Scientist              mike at ThePTRGroup.com
www.ThePTRGroup.com              Embedded, Real-Time Solutions
"Software development is like making a baby.
You can't make a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.
Some things just take time."