[LinuxBIOS] Tyan S2865 CK804 interrupt routing help needed

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Thu May 3 21:03:02 CEST 2007

I'm working on Tyan S2865 again here, Nvidia CK804, and I can't get
PCI32 bus interrupts going.  I've got mptable.c working for onboard
devices and PCI-e sots.

I've got a quad-ethernet PCI card working in slot one, which
demonstrates that all 4 PCI INTR[1234] pins are working

however i can't seem to get interrupts from any pin of any other slot
[2-4] or the onboard ATI VGA or firewire chips (which are on PCI32 bus
also)  I have done trial and error on slots 2-4 using interrupts 16-25
with no effect (IO-APIC vectors and beyond)

the motherboard's manual has a PCI interrupt "swizzle" table, but it
appears to be cut and pasted from another model and regardless is
unintelligible, so I put the quad ethernet card in slots 2-4, expecting
that at least one interrupt ABCD pin would fire, but nothing, absolutely
no interrupts are generated from slots 2-4 or either onboard PCI device.

The other slots host a Matrox Millennium adapter that works as
fbconsole, so the slots aren't completely dead.

Any CK804 specific tips or general Linux interrupt detection tips are
appreciated.

Regards,

Jeremy