[LinuxBIOS] where to buy 2MB flash parts?

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Sun May 6 06:06:47 CEST 2007

avnet.com Electronics Marketing division has SST49LF016C-33-4C-NHE
 qty 30 $3.24 each

ordering right off their website looks easy, credit cards payment
accepted.

I'll need at least 10 of these right off, I was thinking of just
ordering a tube, but I thought I better find out what others are
planning first.

Regards,

Jeremy