[LinuxBIOS] where to buy 2MB flash parts?

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Mon May 7 15:56:10 CEST 2007

Ok good to know about development plans, I have some ideas about
userspace bootloaders on top of Linux (Firewire "target mode" ala Mac,
EVMS anyone?), but that's not quite what I was asking about.

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a tube of 2M chips, (in Canada
esp.) otherwise I'm going to go ahead and place an order.  Does anyone
know if there are other LinuxBIOS developers/interested parties in
Canada that might want some of these or other flash parts?

Regards,

Jeremy