[LinuxBIOS] patch: add support for msm800sev to buildrom

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Wed May 9 16:31:06 CEST 2007

On 09/05/07 01:46 +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:41:00AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> > This patch adds support for the msm800sev to buildrom.
>
> Does each LB mb need explicit support also in buildrom?

Yes.  Not only do we need to teach the build system how to build
individual targets, but my plan is to put as much customization
into the individual platforms as I can, leaving the payloads
fairly generic.  The alternative is lots if ifeq() elsif() clauses
in the payload makefiles which is less optimal.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer