[LinuxBIOS] EPIA MII 12000

zooy0rk at zooy0rk.net zooy0rk at zooy0rk.net
Sun May 13 03:57:27 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

I have recently purchased an EPIA MII 12000 to use a part of an HTPC
project (specifically a mythtv frontend box) with the intention of using
LinuxBIOS.   I am now to the point where I am ready to flash the BIOS but
I have run into a little bit of a snag and was hoping I could call on the
help of the community.  The problem is that none of the spare PLCC chips
that I have lying around are detected by the flashrom utility and after
removing the chip multiple times already I have decided it would be wise
to invest in something like a bios saviour (as suggested in the howto).