[LinuxBIOS] [OT] Routers using linuxbios?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:03:44 CEST 2007

Hi all,
     Are there routers which are using linuxbios? I looked at the
products page as well as vendors lists & went to the sites but failed
to find anything.

In case, there is an device like that would it be possible say to use
such a device & send diagnostic messages using telnet or something to
see how its holding? or ask what functionality it has in some manner &
it replies? I'm hoping that both the answers are in the positive. If
so, are there specific vendors which are selling this in consumer
devices.  For e.g. I have the D-Link 502-T which has a busybox (0.6.1
pre) which uses ash. Although I'm not much of a geek but have been
able to move around a bit & see that's its pretty similar to how linux
is .  For e.g. http://pastebin.ca/487045 is the output from the
ifconfig of the router I have. Looking forward for suggestions,
comments, flames to the same.
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17