[LinuxBIOS] Winflashrom - Directory structure consideration

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri May 18 16:06:25 CEST 2007

* Darmawan Salihun <darmawan.salihun at gmail.com> [070518 13:33]:
> I'm still thinking  about the way to  incorporate the flash chip and
> motherboard support in as seamless way as possible so that every newer
> chip/motherboard support will be merged easily.

I wonder whether we could create human readable config files describing
the mainboard and flash chip support, instead of compiling this
information directly into flashrom. This way both the windows and the
linux version could use the same files easily.

>      Anyway, I wonder how the qa (Quality Assurance / auto build, etc.)
> system will handle a windows version source code :-? especially the
> header files.

There is no qa for flashrom at all at the moment. ;)

We could hook it up to the test system, if someone offers a patch.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613