[LinuxBIOS] [patch] flashrom: add support for Asus P5A

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun May 20 21:26:34 CEST 2007

* Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> [070520 18:19]:
> However, I don't think we want to go down that DMI route.

Hm.. as an option, in case someone adds the code (not me),... why not.

It could be a single module, like the linuxbios table module in the tree
now.

Does dmidecode provide a library or functions that make this stuff
easier? Or do we have to import lots of code?

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613