[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:44:01 CEST 2007

Thanks Uwe,

       I flashed the linuxbios.rom and used a JTAG interface to debug it.
But what happens is I can't see the initial jump in the rom code. I tried
other rom from http://qa.linuxbios.org/overview.php and the same problem
happened. With the original rom image I can debug with no problems.
     Do you know what could be the problem?

Otávio

--
Otávio Alcântara