[LinuxBIOS] Wiki - Booting Windows using LinuxBIOS (attempts)

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:37:58 CEST 2007

Hi Augusto,

Augusto Pedroza wrote:

> On 5/24/07, *Stefan Reinauer* <stepan at coresystems.de
> <mailto:stepan at coresystems.de>> wrote:
>
>     * Darmawan Salihun <darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
>     <mailto:darmawan.salihun at gmail.com>> [070524 04:15]:
>     > Hi Augusto,
>     >
>     > If you feel you need more info about NTLDR, check out the post
>     in the following
>     <http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=323&highlight=NTLDR>
>     >
>     > Also, read the NTFS documentation (NTFS-doc) at:
>     > http://www.linux-ntfs.org/content/view/19/37/
>     >
>     > I think it should speed you up ;-)
>
>     This reads pretty useful, from a quick glimpse.
>
>     --
>     coresystems GmbH • Brahmsstr. 16 • D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
>           Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613
>     Email: info at coresystems.de <mailto:info at coresystems.de>  •
>     http://www.coresystems.de/
>

> That's great I was looking for a detailed material about NTLDR.
> Darmawan, the second link seems to be out, do you have that saved
> somewhere?
No, the second link is not out. You can download the documentation in
that page (scroll down a bit).
Here are the direct links though (file hosted in sourceforge.net):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/linux-ntfs/ntfsdoc-0.5.tar.bz2
or
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/linux-ntfs/ntfsdoc-0.5.tar.gz
or
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/linux-ntfs/ntfsdoc-0.5.zip

They are all the same file and version. Choose one that works for you.
Anyway, sorry that I mistyped before,
it should be ntfsdoc __not__  ntfs-doc  ;-) .

Regards,
Darmawan