[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS wiki entry on Products page for Artec DBE61

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri May 25 15:01:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 02:08:30PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> I would just like to point out that Artec Design is a daughter company
> of Artec Group, thus the wiki entry for our DBE61 should read:
>
> "Artec Group [www.artecgroup.com] runs LinuxBIOS on their Geode LX
> - -based DBE61 ThinCan [www.thincan.com] system."

Fixed, thanks.

> On another wiki entry, please note that Linutop is NOT shipping with
> LinuxBIOS. It currently runs on a commercial BIOS. This shall be
> remedied once USB booting support on LinuxBIOS has stabilized.

Hm, then the Linutop wiki is wrong:

  http://www.linutop.com/wiki/index.php/Developers#Upgrading_to_LinuxBIOS

  "Standard Linutop units already come with LinuxBIOS pre-installed."

What wording should we use in our wiki instead? Suggestions?

Feel free to use this list for discussing the USB booting issues, I'm pretty
sure someone is willing and able to help. And/or send patches. Patches
are always welcome :-)

Cheers, Uwe.