[LinuxBIOS] Wiki license tags

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat May 26 19:03:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

could everyone who submitted stuff into the wiki please tag it with a
license (preferrably something free-ish, otherwise we'll probably have
to drop the content ;-)

This should be done for all texts (mostly the port guides and
tutorials), all images and photos, and all other PDFs, DOCs and whatnot...

I've added templates for the following licenses. You can use them in the
wiki simply by writing (e.g.) {{GPL}} and saving the page. If you need
more/other licenses, please let us know, we can add more templates.

For now we have:

 - {{GPL}}          -- GPLv2 or later
 - {{GPLv2}}        -- GPLv2
 - {{Cc-by-2.5}}    -- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
 - {{Cc-by-sa-2.5}} -- Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5
 - {{Cc-by-sa-3.0}} -- Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0
 - {{{PD-self}}     -- Stuff you created and released into the public domain

Thanks, Uwe.