[LinuxBIOS] mptable irq trouble

Thomas Ekstrand thomas.ekstrand at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:13:19 CEST 2007

Hi!

What does this line in mptable represent? Im mostly interested in what
the bus:dev.fun, apicid and irq are in the sample below for comparing.

...snip... "smp_write_intsrc(mc, mp_INT,
MP_IRQ_TRIGGER_LEVEL|MP_IRQ_POLARITY_LOW, bus_bcm5780[2], (4<<2)|i,
apicid_bcm5785[1], 0xa + (0+i)%4); "

my irq assignment is all messed up and the irq_tables.c entries does
not take so I'm trying to figure out the structure of the mptable.c
file and how to set it correctly. I've tried to compile without
mptable support but this resulted in a system hang. If this is not the
way to go please point me in the right direction.

Thomas