[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:31:43 CEST 2007

Hello,

         I used the buildrom tool, but the norwich board uses the companion
serial and my board uses SUPERIO WINBOND w83267hf. So, I modified the code
of /mainboar/amd/norwich/cache_as_ram_auto.c to work with this chip.
        It worked fine, but the boot process stop with :

Before VSA:
do_vsmbios

       I'm not including the vsa in the linuxbios.rom, is that the problem?
And how can I concatenate the two files correctly?

Regards,

Otávio Alcântara