[LinuxBIOS] GRUB 2 and LinuxBIOS

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu Nov 1 13:04:33 CET 2007

Robert Millan wrote:
> Hi
> I'm glad to announce that as of current CVS, GRUB 2 officialy supports
> LinuxBIOS.  There are still a few remaining issues, but most of the meat is
> there right now.

Oh thank you very much for merging Patrick Georgi's work. I think he did
a really great job.

What about
- the outstanding fixes for grub-mkimage
- linuxbios table support
- proper serial console handling
- larfs support
- (rom) support?

> Please could someone update the wiki?  (or give me perms to do it)
Yes, we'll be glad to do this as soon as LinuxBIOS is properly supported
by GRUB2.

Thanks for working so hard on Patricks code to make it happen.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613