[LinuxBIOS] GIGABYTE GA-2761GXDK

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Nov 3 03:21:38 CET 2007

Hi Morgan!

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:02:06PM +0800, Morgan Tsai /SiS wrote:
> Here is the redone patch by TortoiseSVN, please try it again.

Thanks! I think most of these changes have been committed from your
previous patch already.

> The newest I have is 2925.

I don't know if you already have a lot of experience with SVN, but it
can merge your changes in your working copy with whatever changes
that have been committed already in the svn update command. Note that
it will never overwrite the changes you have made, only combine what
can be combined, and mark conflicts where changes can not be
combined.

If you do an update as the last step (and resolving any conflicts)
before generating a patch you have made sure that your patch is
against the latest revision.

Please do an update if there have already been changes made in the
repo that affect the same files as your patch.

Please confirm that you are subscribed to the mailing list by the
way? Then I will only post to the list from now on.

//Peter