[LinuxBIOS] From slashdot - a company possibly using linuxbios.

Janek Kozicki janek_listy at wp.pl
Mon Nov 5 22:04:59 CET 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about Phoenix company (news from slashdot).

My point is - we could check if they use LinuxBIOS and if so - do
they respect the license?

 "Phoenix Technologies, a developer of BIOS software, is working on a
  new technology called Hyperspace that will allow you to instantly
  load certain applications like email, web browser and media player,
  without loading windows. It could even lead to tailoring of computers
  to even more specific demographics, like a student laptop preloaded
  with word processor, email and an IM all available at the press of a
  button."

best regards
--
Janek Kozicki