[LinuxBIOS] From slashdot - a company possibly using linuxbios.

bari bari at onelabs.com
Tue Nov 6 15:42:30 CET 2007

Recently the "Splashtop" by DeviceVM

followed by "Hyperspace" by Phoenix have been getting attention in the

I'm not sure if their investors and management feel that a closed source
BIOS has the only hope of success in the market or if they are unaware
of LinuxBIOS.

The LinuxBIOS with X Server video
has been viewed over 160K times.

Why doesn't someone with time here put together a short and clear video
demo of LinuxBIOS with the same capabilities of splashtop or hyperspace
and more?

Ron's OLPC + LinuxBIOS and Pete's CarPC/mp3 videos only show a boot to a