[LinuxBIOS] looking for a LinuxBIOS port of a 4 socket Opteron based SuperMicro board with HTX slot

David Edrich dsedrich at violin-memory.com
Tue Nov 6 17:20:05 CET 2007

[David Edrich] I need a LinuxBIOS for any 4 socket Opteron (Rev F socket) system with 1 preferably 2 HTX slots. I'm getting the idea
that there are no boards like that with LinuxBIOS yet.

Is there another list of LinuxBIOS ports in progress or is it all contained in:
http://linuxbios.org/index.php/Supported_Motherboards#Motherboards_supported_in_LinuxBIOSv2 ?

If I have to consider doing this myself are there publically available manuals for chipsets like the mcp55 ?

Is it generally difficult to get board documentation?