[LinuxBIOS] Walmart/Everex GPC TC2502 (VIA CN700 + VT8237R Chipset), PC2500E

bari bari at onelabs.com
Wed Nov 7 23:06:27 CET 2007

Corey Osgood wrote:
> And CN700 will be supported very soon, once I can free up a few more
> registers. Only problem is, it only supports a single dimm for now. Wish
> I could afford $60 to buy the board.

Another inexpensive option with higher performance are the SiS760GX
mainboards. Now with new LinuxBIOS support!

Still no x11, dri, OpenGL drivers yet though (hint, hint SiS).

761GXM-M V1.0

SiS760GX maniboard + Sempron CPU for $50.
ECS GOAL3+ AMD Sempron 3000+ 754 SiS 761 GX Micro ATX Motherboard/CPU Combo

only socket 754 but the AM2's versions are out soon.