[LinuxBIOS] Add support for the AMD SimNow (TM) simulator

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Nov 9 21:49:39 CET 2007

On 09/11/07 13:37 -0700, Myles Watson wrote:
> > what version of SimNow are you using, and what BSD?
>
> 4.4.1 cheetah_1p.bsd
>
> When I use cheetah_1p_jh.bsd it works.

Well - thats strange.  I can't get it to break with cheetah_1p.bsd, but
that doesn't mean I don't believe you.

Its possible that the coherent optimize is buggy if there are no other
coherent devices to optimize with.

The easy way to fix this is just to remove the whole kit and kaboodle all
together.   I'll ack your patch, update my patch to match your patch, and
remove the reset bits.

Jordan