[LinuxBIOS] Complete and generic 32bit/64bit support

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Sat Nov 10 01:07:40 CET 2007

On 09/11/07 17:00 -0700, Myles Watson wrote:
> It complains the first time because it's trying to copy the payload to a
> directory that doesn't exist yet (the LinuxBIOS build directory) because in
> my Config.lb I made it use serengeti_cheetah-x86_64.  Either the config or
> the BUILD_DIR variable needs to change.

Is there a reason for this - are you building both architectures at the same
time?  That hasn't really been our model in the past - but if its compelling,
we can make it happen (there are lots of config options that make assumptions
about where the code lives).

I'll make the other changes.

Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer