[LinuxBIOS] r2951 - trunk/LinuxBIOSv2/src/southbridge/intel/i82801xx

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Tue Nov 13 06:12:49 CET 2007

	/* All 82801xx devices should be on bus 0. */
	unsigned int devfn = PCI_DEVFN(0x1f, 0);	// LPC
	device_t lpc_dev = dev_find_slot(0, devfn);	// 0
	if (!lpc_dev)
		return;

>> > All devices are not on Bus 0. The NIC and PCI Cards are on Bus 1 down
>> > from the PCI Bus.
>>
>> Interesting, I'll have a look at that tomorrow. This isn't a change in
>> the code in any way though, just fixing a comment.
>
> Yep. But Joe is correct, the code probably needs fixing.

Looking at the code this function came from in i82801xx.c it looks ok.
I think the comment is just misleading. The function is simply just
looking for the LPC Bridge on Bus 0, which is correct, the LPC Bridge
will always be on Bus 0.

Thanks - Joe