[LinuxBIOS] FSCONS 2007

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Tue Nov 13 06:48:23 CET 2007

Just wanted to say good luck to you Peter at FSCONS 2007, all of our
support goes out to you. Sounds like a pretty cool event to be a part
of. Looks like someone from OLPC is going to be there also, huh...

On another note I would like to volunteer my services in the future to
represent LinuxBIOS if the Linux World Expo ever comes to Boston
again. I have been going the past few years, and just spend most of
the time oogling like a little baby. For some strange reason they did
not come this year (they just did the San Francisco one), and I
haven't seen any future plans :-(
But, if they do you can count me in!!

Thanks - Joe