[LinuxBIOS] alix1c

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Nov 16 06:13:30 CET 2007

Limited success.

LinuxBIOS-2.0.0.0Fallback Fri Nov 16 05:46:41 CET 2007 booting...

I added a POST code and a while(1) near the end of hardwaremain.c
after this message. The board shows the POST for about a second and
then powers off.

If I move the while(1) to after init_timer() it pauses on POST 11 for
a second or so, then shows some other codes quickly, then 80 and
then power off, even though init_timer() seems to be do {} while(0)
on the alix1c. This is also the behavior I get with a fresh checkout.

//Peter