Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Nov 22 15:58:23 CET 2007

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 05:46:06PM +0800, 蔡明耀 (my_tsai) wrote:
> > Looks good, but why disable PS/2 keyboard and mouse? Aren't these
> > connectors available at all on the board or should the keyboard/mouse
> > init be done by the southbridge (there is some code in *_lpc.c)?
> There is no connector and pin available on board. So it didn't need any resource.

OK, makes sense. I updated the comments in Config.lb a bit to reflect that.

> Attachment is the board's picture.

Nice, thanks! Are we allowed to put the picture into the wiki with a
free-ish license (e.g. GPL, Creative Commons, BSD, public domain, or
something like that)?

> Now I fill the current status I am certain.

Thanks, wiki updated.

> There is a identical board I have deliverd for Ron Minnich.
> We can check it with him.

Yep, Ron, please feel free to update the table with whatever you can
verify/test that it works.