[LinuxBIOS] (no subject)

Rockwallaby Deluxe Model rockofclay at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 05:46:51 CET 2007

Hi there.

I just stumbled across this project when looking for an option to decrease boot times on a HP E-Vectra. The computer in question has a custom motherboard with an intel 810e chipset. Since the bios is from hp it is very limited, and not of much use.

I notice that many boards with an 810 chipset are supported.
Are these compatible? The only difference I know of is that the 810 supports edo while the 810e does not.

Is it worth my time attempting to port a bios for this machine?

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail