[LinuxBIOS] "Trivial" patches

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun Nov 25 16:24:32 CET 2007

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger schrieb:

> It is obviously correct for me even without having ever looked at any of
> the relevant data sheets or having tested it on real hardware.

So you are asking to have your commit rights removed because you deny
any common sense whatsoever?

Or are you saying that rewriting CAR is about as complex as adding a new
superio in the superiotool or a new mainboard down in src/mainboard/X/Y
and can break as much?

I don't care if someone checks in a broken mainboard and is going to fix
it later. I do care if someone wastes my time and breaks central
components though.

What kind of problem that has been there in the past are you trying to
fix with this discussion?

Stefan