[LinuxBIOS] Can't compile flashrom

Shocky shocky1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 26 17:33:41 CET 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 14:38, Frederico Silva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you need a windows environment without installing it, you can try use
> a Preinstalled Environment like BartPE <http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/>.
> I don't know how to create a BartPE under Linux (maybe with Wine...).
>
> _______________
> Frederico Silva

If I get desperate I might try that. Except that I don't have Win 2K or XP.
The laptop came with Vista, which for reasons I won't get into I was forced
to use for three weeks before I was able to replace it with Linux. I don't
wish to ever go through that experience again. If you haven't had the
misfortune of using Vista, it really is as bad as people have been saying.
Those horror stories are not exaggerated. But this is way OT, and I don't
want to wear out my welcome on this list too quickly 8^).

Shocky
--
These are my opinions. Get your own.