[LinuxBIOS] HP E-Vectra i810e

giraut benoit bgiraut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:48:11 CET 2007

I will be very happy to have a linuxbios for the E-Vectra motherboard
because i would like
to use this motherboard for a embeded projet and the original bios is
really to long to boot.

Are you sure the linux bios can speed up the boot time and that is not
coming from the hardware used on this board.

To worry Rockwallaby you will not woth your time to port a bios for
this machine !!!

Thx in any away

benoit,