[LinuxBIOS] v3: convert stage2 to multi-segment LAR

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Nov 27 17:33:29 CET 2007

Okay, let me see if I can make this clearer:

You are feeding ELF binaries into LAR instead of binary blobs.

So call it what it is - a useful option to LAR to cut out the
objcopy middleman.   Which is fine.  I'm happy with that.

Also, I would abandon the use of .o naming in the LAR - that will drive
others (like me) off course thinking an object file is living in the
LAR, which is not the case.

JOrdan

--
Jordan Crouse