[LinuxBIOS] my status

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:18:57 CET 2007

here is my svn status with notes. I go on travel friday and would like
to resolve all these.

M      include/post_code.h (trying to pin this down)
M      mainboard/pcengines/alix1c/initram.c (trivial misspelling,
waiting more changes)
M      mainboard/pcengines/alix1c/Makefile (whitespace change)
M      lib/console.c (added banner and modified die, waiting ack from someone)
M      northbridge/amd/geodelx/raminit.c (waiting ack, spd_read_byte
and printk changes)
M      arch/x86/geodelx/stage0.S (added POST calls, but we have a
problem ... POST collision)

the last one is hard. For why, see this file:include/arch/x86/amd_geodelx.h

Marc is a pro, so his POST codes cover the space. Now what?

ron