[LinuxBIOS] Booting Windows with QEMU+LinuxBIOS

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:18:33 CET 2007

Hello,

I am playing around with LinuxBIOS. The first step is to boot Windows
on QEMU+LinuxBIOS. I follow the steps in
http://www.linuxbios.org/Booting_Windows_using_LinuxBIOS, and do with
LinuxBIOSv3. However, in the documentation, I read:

  Building LinuxBIOSv3

Now it is time to build linuxBIOSv3. You should first download it:

$ svn co svn://linuxbios.org/repository/LinuxBIOSv3
$ cd LinuxBIOSv3/util
$ svn co svn://linuxbios.org/repos/trunk/LinuxBIOSv2/util/ADLO
$ Apply patch that puts ADLO into LinuxBIOSv3
$ make menuconfig

I just dont see how to "apply the patch to put ADLO into LinuxBIOSv3".
ADLO was checked out from SVN, but it is a directory, so how can we
"apply patch ...." as in the instructions?

Thanks,
Jun