[LinuxBIOS] Interesting.

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Fri Nov 30 08:55:06 CET 2007

Yes, our board reboots for some reason. The function print_debug and other functions must still be located where they had been located last time and all configuration related with serial port is still OK since the reboot, then without the serial port initialization, init_cpus can sent out trace. My understanding is right or not?

Best Regards

??? Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071