[LinuxBIOS] Supertek ST-3ET

Markus bios at ryven.de
Tue Oct 2 08:22:48 CEST 2007

Am Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:04:41 -0700
schrieb "ron minnich" <rminnich at gmail.com>:

> On 9/30/07, Markus Boas <bios at ryven.de> wrote:
>
> > rom_stream: 0xfffc0000 - 0xfffcffff
> > No header at 0
> > No header at 8096
> > header_offset is -1
> > Can not load ELF
>
> so it can not find any elf image. Your part is 256KB, right? you're
> sure it is not 512KiB for example?

The Flash is a Amd Am29F040B, this should be a 512 KB, or I'm wrong.
The orginal Flash ist only a 256 KB, but LB boots so this souldn't
boarder.

> > option ROM_SIZE=512*1024
> >

> oh but it is! The search is starting at fffc0000 and it should start
> at fff80000. that's your problem.
>
> But why is the elf loader doing that? I can not recall what would make
> it do this. Let me know if you find it, if not, I can try to look.
>
> ron

In the config file I change the ROM_Size, but I don't know the right
value for the ROM_IMAGE_SIZE. The 0x10000 build but it was the right
value for the 256 KB flash. A doubel to 0x20000 would not build.

Markus