[LinuxBIOS] Supertek ST-3ET

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:22:25 CEST 2007

Markus wrote:
> In the config file I change the ROM_Size, but I don't know the right
> value for the ROM_IMAGE_SIZE. The 0x10000 build but it was the right
> value for the 256 KB flash. A doubel to 0x20000 would not build.
> Markus

ROM_IMAGE_SIZE is decieving, it's the amount of space to allow LinuxBIOS
(not including the payload) to occupy, for each image (normal/fallback).
It's safe to leave it as 0x10000, or increment as necessary if LB needs
more room, but LB doesn't like to have TOO much room. Whatever space is
left over can be used for a payload or left empty.