[LinuxBIOS] [IMPORT] GIGABYTE GA-2761GXDK

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:54:49 CEST 2007

On 10/3/07, Russell Whitaker <russ at ashlandhome.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Morgan Tsai wrote:
>
> > Copyright (C) 2007 Morgan Tsai <my_tsai at sis.com>
> > Copyright (C) 2007 Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. (SiS)
> >

> Also, your email of Sept 21 has same copyright notice.
>
> I believe contributions to the Linuxbios project should be
> released under the GPL.

I went through the code and don't see any issues, since this copyright
is only in the note.

I think Morgan and SiS are doing a fine job here.

But, Morgan, don't you want to get your name and SiS name in the
various files? All the GPL headers are there, but they don't mention
either of you.

I can try to rework this as a patch but it might be better if you do
this instead.

Thanks

ron