[LinuxBIOS] badly initialized (?) pci bridge on the M57SLI (with irq table and mptable)

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Mon Oct 8 03:27:20 CEST 2007

Hi Ward,

 I don't think that my little "quickie" deserves so much consideration, but I
will post it, hopping that it could be usefull for someone..
 Btw you have to do first a "setpci -s 00:01.1 64.l" to retrieve the base
address of the SYSCTRL register table. Use this value as a parameter for my
program to dump the io configuration (the gpio registers seem to start @ offset
0xc0 into this table..)
 Hope this helps,
  Florentin